This Google needs no Internet Connection



Shocked? Even I was when I realised that this Google needed no internet

connection. I am sure that in this digital age even a small kid knows what

Google is?

So I wont be speaking about the Google you all know and waste you time.

Now let’s look at some characteristics of this Google without Internet

connection before we can get introduced to this Google.

 

Some Characteristics


Ø This Google has existed right since the world has existed

Ø This Google is available in even the most remote location in the world

Ø This Google can give us all the information we need for survival

Ø This Google is available 24x7

Ø This Google is available to both the Rich and the Poor

Ø This Google can also do face detection to know what we are looking for

Ø This Google is well organised in giving the right information

Ø This Google is free to all and does not depend on Internet Connection

So any guesses which is this Google?



OK let me break the suspense if you have still not guessed it.

Before that let me tell you why I think this is Google and how did I come up

with this comparison.

I was at my home and suddenly Father comes up into the Kitchen and

asks my Mother, where is the Umbrella as it was raining. Listening to this

my mother told him the location and guess what?



It was BANG ON.

Haven’t we all experienced the same things in our house? When we are

trying to find something and we are unable to find it, we turn to the lady of

the house and almost 99% of the time she is bang on target and tells us

where the stuff is that we are finding.



Some of the characteristics mentioned above are all perfectly matching

her personality.
 
In my case my Mother is the Google of my house. How about yours?
 
Do share your experiences as well and we can include them in the next

post titled “Live experiences with Google of the house” or you can

suggest a title.


Cheers!!! 

Comments