Flight travel has become a very common phenomenon these days.
Anyone can travel by Aeroplane/Flight and can reach anywhere very fast.
As times have moved by, it has also become less expensive and very exciting due to the various offers on Flight Travel. The best part about the flight is that it flies in the air and takes us away from the city’s landscape into the clouds and makes us feel lighter.
The other side of the flight travel is that if you don’t fly frequently then it can lead to a little stress. From the time you sit in the Flight until when you move out from the Flight.
The take off specially makes you feel like you have butterflies in your stomach or your heart is jumping up and down. Also in case if the flight faces any turbulence in the air then it gets more stressful. That time many of us even remember GOD as we are uncertain about our lives.
The Easier Part
· Get Online
· Find the offers
· Select the date, destination, number of passengers
· Select the best aircraft as per your requirement
· Make a Payment
· Booking Confirmed
I am sure all the frequent flyers know these steps and even the non frequent flyers can find this online.
This plane is special
You must be wondering that almost all flights follow the same process then what’s different with this plane?
The difference is
· This plane has to be flown by you
· This plane faces turbulence many times
· This plane has 2 wings which are hidden
· Flying this plane needs practice all the time
· If you can fly this plane then you can fly all the time
· It’s expensive and requires you to be time bound
This plane does not belong to any one country. It is available in all the countries but not everyone has access to it.
DC Plane sounds like Discipline, isn’t it?
You will definitely agree to all the points of difference mentioned above in the article.
Definition of Discipline
Discipline according to me is a set of rules that one sets for oneself. The rules can be set by others for us and we may even follow it for some time. However for us to follow it for a longer time it requires a lot of effort and self talk with oneself.
It is required in every aspect of our lives. Some examples are
· Time Management
· Space Management
· Self Management
· People Management
· Emotions Management & many more
The 2 Wings
Every plane has 2 wings which manage the flight and direction of the plane. If any of the wings are damaged then it can impact the altitude and the direction of the plane. In the same way even the DC Plane has 2 wings which helps keeping up with the altitude of oneself.
This is the first wing of DC Plane (Discipline). Determination is the first step towards being disciplined. Determination comes when you first decide that something has to change which will push you in a new direction, a direction of a new you.
· Sitting in Silence
· Analyzing the situation
· Deciding the corrective steps
· Starting Now
The second wing of the DC Plane (Discipline) is Confidence. Every one of us is confident about ourselves basis the image we have in our minds due to the past experiences. However, it is very easy for anyone to shake our confidence.
Ways it gets shaken
· Our own mind will say you can’t do it
· Others will say that it’s not easy
· We may not accurate constantly
· We may not have enough experiences to back our claims
What’s the best way to stick on the path?
· Self Talk (Meditation is the best way)
· Keep doing it every day (Practice makes you perfect)
· Look at the benefits
· Don’t compare with others
· Keep Appreciating yourself
· Use your time in watching motivational videos or reading motivational books
These are the 2 aspects that I could think of. I am sure there would be many more experiences that you would have.
Some Quotes on DISCIPLINE
· EXCELLENCE is a JOURNEY, DISCIPLINE is the VEHICLE
· DISCIPLINE IS THE BRIDGE between GOALS and ACCOMPLISHMENT
· DISCIPLINE is DOING what needs to BE DONE even if you DONT WANT
TO DO IT
· YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS is determined by your LEVEL of DISCIPLINE
· SUFFER the pain of DISCIPLINE or SUFFER the pain of REGRET
· SELF DISCIPLINE begins with the MASTERY of your THOUGHTS
· DISCIPLINE is the FOUNDATION for a HAPPY LIFE
· AFFIRMATION without DISCIPLINE is the beginning of DELUSION
Do post your experiences and share it with others if you find this useful.